I am interested in booking the adult bouncy castle which is priced at £105 for the 2nd of June. Is this available and can it be booked for the weekend (2nd /3rd)? It will be at my home address, and we have had a bouncy castle off you for the last 2 years and the service is exceptional, hence why we have returned again.
Thank you so much for the hire of the Thomas bouncy castle. The children had a great weekend! Will definitely recommend and will be re-booking next year! Excellent staff and service!
I would recommend this company to anyone. The whole team is great, I use this company several times a year… Even more when I was in charge of charity events at Worcester Sixth Form College. But now, being Events Co-ordinator at Droitwich Rugby Club we still use them several times a year. Prices are great, and they will always try their best to accommodate your needs we had the Amazing Rodeo Bull, Castles and Pillow Power several times. Top Class People, Top Class Price, Top Class Service!!! Book…
Fantastic service used two years in a row, great staff
Used this company for our works party, their staff were amazing and very efficient. Very good price and everyone enjoyed the night! Thanks guys 👍
Excellent service at both collection & pickup. Great guys to deal with. Kids have had a great time. Bouncy castle was in great condition. Would definitely use again & would recommend.
I am interested in booking the adult bouncy castle which is priced at £100 for the 4th of June. It will be at my home address, and we actually had a bouncy castle off you last year and the service was brilliant, hence why we have returned.
Best place to get your bouncy castles. Highly recommendable. Friendly. Reliable. Will go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need on the day. Don’t take my word for it, try them out!
Very pleased with this company. Arrived on time, very professional and very competitively priced. Would recommend and will use again
Thank you so much for today. The bouncy castle and games were delivered on time and erected/taken down with no fuss or bother by a delightful gentleman. We would not hesitate to recommend you or use you again. We had such a good day many thanks for your contribution to it.
It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. The company accepts no responsibility for damage or injury whilst our equipment is on hire to you. Please read our terms and conditions of hire and ensure that the safety instructions are followed.
1. Inflatables are strictly for children up to 12yrs old. Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ADULTS OR ANYONE OVER THIS AGE enter onto the inflatable as this may result in damage to the unit. Any damage will have to be paid for by the hirer named in our agreement. No signs are to be glued/taped or hung on the inflatable at any time by you or your party.
2. You (“the Hirer”) are responsible for injury or damage occurring whilst the equipment is on hire and you are strongly advised to take out Public Liability Insurance covering the use of the Inflatable whilst it is on hire to you.
3. You must ensure that there is adequate adult supervision at all times when the unit is in use. The unit cannot be left unattended and the area in front of the unit/mats must be kept clear. The safe amount of children on an inflatable at any one time is listed on the manufacturers guidelines on each inflatable. All users must not exceed the height of the inflatable walls. Larger, more boisterous children must not be allowed on the unit at the same time as smaller children.
4. No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.
5. Children must be prevented from climbing up the walls of the unit and bouncing on the front step. All shoes, badges and jewellery (and any items that could damage to other children and the unit) must be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are removed.
6. The hirer is responsible for safe keeping of the unit and will be charged for any damage caused to it or for any items missing on its return.
7. All units are checked on delivery and your signing of the terms and conditions indicating acceptance of the castle as being in good clean condition. Equipment returned in a very dirty condition will be subject to a cleaning charge (50% of the hire charge).
8. Never switch the blower on or off while the castle is in use. If the castle fails for any reason, evacuate immediately to prevent injury, switch off the castle at mains, then check that the blower tube has not come off or untied, if so, slip tube back on and tie back up, switch back on at the mains. (If this does not work call the above number). Always ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
9. Only our driver is authorised to MOVE or COLLECT the inflatables and under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should any of our equipment be MOVED or HANDED over to anyone other than our delivery driver.
10. Extreme caution is to be taken with extension cables (which are to taped down and untaped at the end of the hire by the hirer) and the electric blower. If a generator is used with the inflatable, then please refer to the manufacture’s guidelines for safe operation.
11. The castle must not be used in high winds or bad weather. Should the weather be really bad on the day of hire, it may be necessary to cancel the booking (if outdoor) for safety reasons. This will be at no cost to you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE Provided that the equipment is used in accordance with the above guidelines and conditions of hire, those using the inflatable(s) should do so safely. However, accidents can happen. Bounce-A-Round Castle Hire can accept no liability for injuries sustained or any other loss, howsoever caused, in the absence of the negligence of Bounce-A-Round Castle Hire or its employees. As the equipment will be in the hirers possession and control whilst in use rather than Bounce-A-Round Castle Hire, any liability or injuries or other losses caused other than in the circumstances described above rests with the hirer. Accordingly, it is strongly recommended that the hirer has adequate public liability insurance covering your liability arising from use of the inflatable.